- Type: 2-layer or 3-layer single plank engineered boards
- Color: Dark grey with light brushes (old oak)
- Oak grade: Rustic C, selected cut and grade boards
- Texture: Brushed, Distressed, with knots
- Prefinished: Time Shift patterned finish (heated), matt lacquer (water based)
- Tongue and groove connection
- Bevelled edges on 2 or 4 sides
Bog oak has deep traditions in the United Kingdom – for centuries it was mined from bogs together with peat. That is why we have chosen the name of one of English castles for our flooring model – DOVER.
The surface of these floorboards reminds the old, various tones colored castle that have withstood many centuries.
All DOVER floorboards cut ONLY from marked part of log:
Base layer - high quality BIRCH PLYWOOD.
|Art. No.||Thick. (mm)||Top layer (mm)||Width 180 mm||Width 220 mm||Width 260 mm||Width 300 mm|
Base layer - high quality BIRCH PLYWOOD + usual finger jointed oak.
|Art. No.||Thick. (mm)||Top layer (mm)||Width 180 mm||Width 220 mm|
Standard floorboards lengths:
800-2400 mm. Including: ca. 80% 1400-2400 mm length & ca. 20% - 800-1200 mm.
800-3000 mm. Including: ca. 80% 1600-3000 mm length & ca. 20% - 800-1400 mm (add 20% to model price).