- Type: 2-layer or 3-layer single plank engineered boards
- Color: Grey (old oak)
- Oak grade: Rustic C - selected cut boards (all boards with central core)
- Texture: Brushed, aged, with knots
- Prefinished: TimeShift patterned finish (heated), matt lacquer (water based)
- Tongue and groove connection
- Bevelled edges on 2 or 4 side
Bog oak has deep traditions in the United Kingdom – for centuries it was mined from bogs together with peat. That is why we have chosen the name of one of the most impressive English castles for our flooring model – BODIAM.
The colours of BODIAM floorboards reminds the colour of the castles rock walls that have withstood many trials by fire.
So is our flooring, which in addition to Time Shift finishing, is also heated so its surface becomes more robust.
Absolutely all BODIAM floorboards cut ONLY from marked part of log (central core boards only):
Base layer - high quality BIRCH PLYWOOD.
|Art. No.||Thick. (mm)||Top layer (mm)||Width 180 mm||Width 220 mm||Width 260 mm||Width 300 mm|
Base layer - high quality BIRCH PLYWOOD + usual finger jointed oak.
|Art. No.||Thick. (mm)||Top layer (mm)||Width 180 mm||Width 220 mm|
Standard floorboards lengths:
800-2400 mm. Including: ca. 80% 1400-2400 mm length & ca. 20% - 800-1200 mm.
800-3000 mm. Including: ca. 80% 1600-3000 mm length & ca. 20% - 800-1400 mm (add 20% to model price).